Anti Rust Primer Aerosol
- All surfaces must be clean and dry.
- Remove loose rust, scale and paint with a wire brush then rub down with coarse abrasive paper to provide a firm surface.
- Abrade bare steel with coarse abrasive paper.
- Degrease all surfaces with Hammerite Brush Cleaner & Thinners and allow to dry.
Store in a dry well ventilated area and protect from frost and strong sunlight.
- Shake the can vigorously in a vertical motion until the agitator ball is heard, then for a further 3 minutes.
- When touch dry (15 minutes) apply a further 2-3 coats, allowing 30 minutes between coats.
- Do not overspray as sagging may occur if excessive paint is applied.
- A topcoat may be applied after a minimum of 4 hours. For best results allow 24 hours.
- Between coats invert can and spray for 2 seconds to avoid blockages.
See 'how to use' section.
Cleaning & Storage
Remove any unwanted paint splashes using white spirit.