- Refined with:
- Direct to GalvanisedDelete
- Direct to RustDelete
- Interior Metal SurfacesDelete
- Rust TreatmentDelete
Hammerite Direct to Galvanised Metal Paint is specially formulated for application straight onto non-rusting metal, such as galvanised steel, aluminum, copper and brass, as a primer and topcoat in one. Available in six popular colours, Hammerite Direct to Galvanised Metal Paint enables you to create the look of your choice and, with its one coat […]
- Can be applied direct to galvanised surfaces with no need for a primer.
- Only one coat required.
Hammerite Aerosol Metal Paint is specially formulated to perform as primer, undercoat and topcoat in one. It gives the metal a subtle hammered effect with a metallic sheen.
- Available in black, white and silver.
- Direct to rust.
Looking for a glossy, smooth finish for a flawless high sheen? Hammerite Direct to Rust Metal Paint Aerosol Smooth Finish is specially formulated to perform as primer, undercoat and topcoat in one.
- Can be applied directly to rust.
- Available in a variety of popular colours.
Durable, corrosion resistant decorative coating for ferrous and non-ferrous metals, certain plastics and wood. The decorative hammered appearance is smooth to the touch and sheds water well. It is available in a variety of popular colours.
- Can be applied directly onto rusty metal.
- No need for primer or undercoat.
This is a subtle satin smooth finish which provides a low sheen alternative to Hammerite Smooth Finish. As is to be expected from Hammerite, this is a durable, corrosion resistant decorative coating for ferrous and non-ferrous metals, certain plastics and wood.
- Replaces primer and undercoat as well.
- For direct application onto rusty metal.
This is a smooth gloss finish which will retain its sheen for years. As always it is a durable, corrosion resistant decorative coating for ferrous and non-ferrous metals, certain plastics and wood.
- Available in 12 popular colours.
- Can be applied directly onto rusty metal by roller or brush.
If your car is your pride and joy, give it a home to be proud of with Hammerite Garage Door Paint. Specially formulated for use on metal doors, it provides a beautiful gloss finish that’s highly resistant to flaking and discoloration. Easy to apply to vertical surfaces and sag resistant.
- Tough, durable high gloss finish for metal and wooden garage doors.
- Reduces runs when applied to vertical surfaces.