- Refined with:
- Direct to GalvanisedDelete
- Rust TreatmentDelete
- Special Surfaces / HeatDelete
After a long summer, revitalise your barbecue with Hammerite Barbecue Paint to make it look as good as new again. Hammerite Barbecue Paint is specially formulated for the use on the exterior of metal barbecues. It also resists cracking and flaking. Available in 400ml aerosol.
- Resists temperatures up to 600°C
- Durable, heat resistant protective finish
Hammerite Direct to Galvanised Metal Paint is specially formulated for application straight onto non-rusting metal, such as galvanised steel, aluminum, copper and brass, as a primer and topcoat in one. Available in six popular colours, Hammerite Direct to Galvanised Metal Paint enables you to create the look of your choice and, with its one coat […]
- Can be applied direct to galvanised surfaces with no need for a primer.
- Only one coat required.
If your car is your pride and joy, give it a home to be proud of with Hammerite Garage Door Paint. Specially formulated for use on metal doors, it provides a beautiful gloss finish that’s highly resistant to flaking and discoloration. Easy to apply to vertical surfaces and sag resistant.
- Tough, durable high gloss finish for metal and wooden garage doors.
- Reduces runs when applied to vertical surfaces.
Hammerite High Heat Paint Aerosol is a durable, heat resistant protective finish specially formulated to withstand temperatures up to 600ºC, making it ideal for fire surrounds, guards and boilers. Developed to resist cracking and flaking. Available in 400ml aerosol.
- Durable, heat resistant protective finish.
- No primer required.