- Refined with:
- Direct to GalvanisedDelete
- Rust TreatmentDelete
- Fire SurroundDelete
- Garage doorDelete
- Metal DoorDelete
Hammerite Direct to Galvanised Metal Paint is specially formulated for application straight onto non-rusting metal, such as galvanised steel, aluminum, copper and brass, as a primer and topcoat in one. Available in six popular colours, Hammerite Direct to Galvanised Metal Paint enables you to create the look of your choice and, with its one coat […]
- Can be applied direct to galvanised surfaces with no need for a primer.
- Only one coat required.
If your car is your pride and joy, give it a home to be proud of with Hammerite Garage Door Paint. Specially formulated for use on metal doors, it provides a beautiful gloss finish that’s highly resistant to flaking and discoloration. Easy to apply to vertical surfaces and sag resistant.
- Tough, durable high gloss finish for metal and wooden garage doors.
- Reduces runs when applied to vertical surfaces.
Hammerite Red Oxide Primer is specially formulated for use on both bare and rusty iron and steel. This high performance primer provides a smooth protective base for overcoating with minimal sanding. For interior and exterior use. For aluminium, galvanised and all other non-ferrous metals, use Hammerite Special Metals Primer.
- A high performance anticorrosive formulation.
- Quick drying.
Rust Remover Gel is specially developed for the safe and effective removal of rust from metal items. Non-drip formula. This gel is ideal for vertical surfaces. In just 2 to 3 hours it removes rust.
- Non harmful and safe to the skin.
- For removal of rust from vertical and intricate metal items.
If you want to remove rust from nuts, bolts, garden tools and other metal objects, Hammerite Rust Remover Gel Blister is ideal for the job. The gel is specially formulated to remove rust in just 2 to 3 hours. Non harmful and safe to the skin.
- Safe and effective removal of rust.
- Ideal for vertical items.
Hammerite Special Metals Primer is a water-based primer to promote adhesion to stainless steel and non-ferrous metals including galvanised, aluminium, chrome, brass and copper. Provides a smooth even finish for ideal topcoat adhesion. Only one coat required.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Topcoat can be applied after 1-2 hours.