After a long summer, revitalise your barbecue with Hammerite Barbecue Paint to make it look as good as new again. Hammerite Barbecue Paint is specially formulated for the use on the exterior of metal barbecues. It also resists cracking and flaking. Available in 400ml aerosol.
- Resists temperatures up to 600°C
- Durable, heat resistant protective finish
Hammerite Direct to Galvanised Metal Paint is specially formulated for application straight onto non-rusting metal, such as galvanised steel, aluminum, copper and brass, as a primer and topcoat in one. Available in six popular colours, Hammerite Direct to Galvanised Metal Paint enables you to create the look of your choice and, with its one coat […]
- Can be applied direct to galvanised surfaces with no need for a primer.
- Only one coat required.
Hammerite Aerosol Metal Paint is specially formulated to perform as primer, undercoat and topcoat in one. It gives the metal a subtle hammered effect with a metallic sheen.
- Available in black, white and silver.
- Direct to rust.
The specially formulated Hammerite Direct to Rust Metal Paint Aerosol Satin Finish serves as primer, undercoat and topcoat in one. All with the subtle effect of the satin finish.
- A satin sheen finish for a more subtle effect.
- Dries quickly.
Looking for a glossy, smooth finish for a flawless high sheen? Hammerite Direct to Rust Metal Paint Aerosol Smooth Finish is specially formulated to perform as primer, undercoat and topcoat in one.
- Can be applied directly to rust.
- Available in a variety of popular colours.
Durable, corrosion resistant decorative coating for ferrous and non-ferrous metals. The decorative hammered appearance is smooth to the touch and sheds water well. It is available in a variety of popular colours.
- Can be applied directly onto rusty metal.
- No need for primer or undercoat.
This is a subtle satin smooth finish which provides a low sheen alternative to Hammerite Smooth Finish. As is to be expected from Hammerite, this is a durable, corrosion resistant decorative coating for ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Replaces primer and undercoat as well.
- For direct application onto rusty metal.
This is a smooth gloss finish which will retain its sheen for years. As always it is a durable, corrosion resistant decorative coating for ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Available in 12 popular colours.
- Can be applied directly onto rusty metal by roller or brush.
If your car is your pride and joy, give it a home to be proud of with Hammerite Garage Door Paint. Specially formulated for use on metal doors, it provides a beautiful gloss finish that’s highly resistant to flaking and discoloration. Easy to apply to vertical surfaces and sag resistant.
- Tough, durable high gloss finish for metal and wooden garage doors.
- Reduces runs when applied to vertical surfaces.
Hammerite High Heat Paint Aerosol is a durable, heat resistant protective finish specially formulated to withstand temperatures up to 600ºC, making it ideal for fire surrounds, guards and boilers. Developed to resist cracking and flaking. Available in 400ml aerosol.
- Durable, heat resistant protective finish.
- No primer required.