Hammerite Aerosol Metal Paint is specially formulated to perform as primer, undercoat and topcoat in one. It gives the metal a subtle hammered effect with a metallic sheen.
- Available in black, white and silver.
- Direct to rust.
The specially formulated Hammerite Direct to Rust Metal Paint Aerosol Satin Finish serves as primer, undercoat and topcoat in one. All with the subtle effect of the satin finish.
- A satin sheen finish for a more subtle effect.
- Dries quickly.
Durable, corrosion resistant decorative coating for ferrous and non-ferrous metals. The decorative hammered appearance is smooth to the touch and sheds water well. It is available in a variety of popular colours.
- Can be applied directly onto rusty metal.
- No need for primer or undercoat.
This is a subtle satin smooth finish which provides a low sheen alternative to Hammerite Smooth Finish. As is to be expected from Hammerite, this is a durable, corrosion resistant decorative coating for ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Replaces primer and undercoat as well.
- For direct application onto rusty metal.
If satin is your finish of choice, than this specially formulated Hammerite Radiator Paint Satin is ideal for you. It provides a heat resistant brilliant white finish on water-filled household radiators and hot water pipes.
- Long lasting satin finish.
- Tough & durable.