- Refined with:
- Special Surfaces / HeatDelete
- Fire SurroundDelete
- Metal Garden furnitureDelete
- Automotive - UnderbodyDelete
After a long summer, revitalise your barbecue with Hammerite Barbecue Paint to make it look as good as new again. Hammerite Barbecue Paint is specially formulated for the use on the exterior of metal barbecues. It also resists cracking and flaking. Available in 400ml aerosol.
- Resists temperatures up to 600°C
- Durable, heat resistant protective finish
Hammerite High Heat Paint Aerosol is a durable, heat resistant protective finish specially formulated to withstand temperatures up to 600ºC, making it ideal for fire surrounds, guards and boilers. Developed to resist cracking and flaking. Available in 400ml aerosol.
- Durable, heat resistant protective finish.
- No primer required.