- No categories
After a long summer, revitalise your barbecue with Hammerite Barbecue Paint to make it look as good as new again. Hammerite Barbecue Paint is specially formulated for the use on the exterior of metal barbecues. It also resists cracking and flaking. Available in 400ml aerosol.
- Resists temperatures up to 600°C
- Durable, heat resistant protective finish
If your car is your pride and joy, give it a home to be proud of with Hammerite Garage Door Paint. Specially formulated for use on metal doors, it provides a beautiful gloss finish that’s highly resistant to flaking and discoloration. Easy to apply to vertical surfaces and sag resistant.
- Tough, durable high gloss finish for metal and wooden garage doors.
- Reduces runs when applied to vertical surfaces.
Do your metal objects suffer from small areas of rust, stone chips and scratches? The Hammerite Kurust Stone Chip Pencil is ideal for that. It transforms rust to a sound surface in only 15 minutes.
- Stabilises rust.
- Surface can be topcoated after only 3 hours.
Hammerite Red Oxide Primer is specially formulated for use on both bare and rusty iron and steel. This high performance primer provides a smooth protective base for overcoating with minimal sanding. For interior and exterior use. For aluminium, galvanised and all other non-ferrous metals, use Hammerite Special Metals Primer.
- A high performance anticorrosive formulation.
- Quick drying.
Rust Remover Gel is specially developed for the safe and effective removal of rust from metal items. Non-drip formula. This gel is ideal for vertical surfaces. In just 2 to 3 hours it removes rust.
- Non harmful and safe to the skin.
- For removal of rust from vertical and intricate metal items.
If you want to remove rust from nuts, bolts, garden tools and other metal objects, Hammerite Rust Remover Gel Blister is ideal for the job. The gel is specially formulated to remove rust in just 2 to 3 hours. Non harmful and safe to the skin.
- Safe and effective removal of rust.
- Ideal for vertical items.
Hammerite Special Metals Primer is a water-based primer to promote adhesion to stainless steel and non-ferrous metals including galvanised, aluminium, chrome, brass and copper. Provides a smooth even finish for ideal topcoat adhesion. Only one coat required.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Topcoat can be applied after 1-2 hours.