- Refined with:
- Direct to GalvanisedDelete
- Special Surfaces / HeatDelete
- Fire SurroundDelete
- Metal gateDelete
- Metal RailingsDelete
- Automotive - UnderbodyDelete
Hammerite Direct to Galvanised Metal Paint is specially formulated for application straight onto non-rusting metal, such as galvanised steel, aluminum, copper and brass, as a primer and topcoat in one. Available in six popular colours, Hammerite Direct to Galvanised Metal Paint enables you to create the look of your choice and, with its one coat […]
- Can be applied direct to galvanised surfaces with no need for a primer.
- Only one coat required.
Hammerite High Heat Paint Aerosol is a durable, heat resistant protective finish specially formulated to withstand temperatures up to 600ºC, making it ideal for fire surrounds, guards and boilers. Developed to resist cracking and flaking. Available in 400ml aerosol.
- Durable, heat resistant protective finish.
- No primer required.